St. James’ Park, Newcastle » St. James’ Park, Newcastle
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Erica Roe
- A Call From 08000562422
- A Station For The Chattering Classes
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Hampstead Heath Station Gets Upgraded
- Steph McGovern Wears A Bustle
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- CrossRail's Living Walls
- Felixstowe Docks and Landguard Fort
92CCBB Advertising Animals Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scams Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- The Big Disadvantage Of The New Borders Railway wp.me/pyNwx-dL9 40 minutes ago
- More Assembled Concrete At Custom House Station wp.me/pyNwx-dL3 50 minutes ago
- Do Cats Like Mark 3 Carriages? wp.me/pyNwx-dL0 1 hour ago
- Slow Train To Liverpool wp.me/pyNwx-dKY 1 hour ago
- Are The Consumers Controlling The Energy Prices? wp.me/pyNwx-dKT 1 day ago