About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife in 2007 and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, football, horses, food, dogs, computers and family, that are some of the other things that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Erica Roe
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- CFX Group
- St. James' Park, Newcastle
- Haddock On A Bed Of Asparagus
- Polycell Launch Underpants For Builders
- A Call From 08000562422
- Eat Your Heart Out, Chloe Jennings-White
- What is a Selling Race?
- What Effect Will Crossrail Have On The Dartford Crossing?
TagsAdvertising Architecture Art Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Crime CrossRail Death Design Driving Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Horse Racing Internet Ipswich Town Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Religion Shopping Stroke Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Weather Zopa