St. James’ Park, Newcastle » St. James’ Park, Newcastle
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Erica Roe
- A Call From 08000562422
- Slow Train To Liverpool
- The Big Disadvantage Of The New Borders Railway
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- Essential Supplies For My Trip To Gdansk
- A Station For The Chattering Classes
- About This Blog
- Removing Fence Posts
92CCBB Advertising Animals Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scams Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Essential Supplies For My Trip To Gdansk wp.me/pyNwx-dLl 7 hours ago
- An Interesting Snippet wp.me/pyNwx-dLg 9 hours ago
- How Will Crossrail And The Central Line Link At Stratford? wp.me/pyNwx-dLd 10 hours ago
- Rats And Sinking Ships Come To Mind wp.me/pyNwx-dLb 10 hours ago
- The Big Disadvantage Of The New Borders Railway wp.me/pyNwx-dL9 11 hours ago