St. James’ Park, Newcastle » St. James’ Park, Newcastle
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- A Call From 08000562422
- Erica Roe
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Romeo's Gluten Free Bakery Opens
- Street Art in Dalston
- Did Manchester Force Susanna Reid To Quit?
- The Hackney Empire
- Galerie Nationale du Jeu de Paume, Paris
- Cinty's French Fish Pie
- Visitors To The UK And The Two Together Railcard
92CCBB Advertising Animals Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cambridge Busway Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scams Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- A Worrying Report On CFCs And HCFCs wp.me/pyNwx-duK 3 hours ago
- Could Hebden Bridge Be The UK’s Second City? wp.me/pyNwx-duF 20 hours ago
- Would You Buy A Political Idea From This Man? wp.me/pyNwx-duA 1 day ago
- Cinty’s French Fish Pie wp.me/pyNwx-dug 1 day ago
- Wigan Do It Again! wp.me/pyNwx-du8 1 day ago