St. James’ Park, Newcastle » View of Newcastle from St. James’ Park
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- A Call From 08000562422
- Erica Roe
- Walking from Trebarwith Strand to Tintagel
- Is The London Overground a Success?
- A Well-Designed City Centre Hotel
- In Search of Jack Nissenthal
- Could the London Overground Call at Brixton?
- Flowers At Bromley-by-Bow Station
92CCBB Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Ticketing Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- A Well-Designed City Centre Hotel wp.me/pyNwx-f3i 6 hours ago
- Sheffield’s Information-Free Buses And Trams wp.me/pyNwx-f3a 8 hours ago
- Match Ten – Sheffield Wednesday 1 – Ipswich 1 wp.me/pyNwx-f37 8 hours ago
- Before Overground – Cafe Issues wp.me/pyNwx-f2Z 2 days ago
- Before Overground – A Lack Of Colour wp.me/pyNwx-f2X 2 days ago