About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
92CCBB Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Ticketing Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- What Is The French For Knackered? wp.me/pyNwx-eRY 9 hours ago
- Should We Have A Margaret Thatcher Square? wp.me/pyNwx-eRW 9 hours ago
- Would You Use Crowdfunding To Invest In A Celebrity’s Business wp.me/pyNwx-eRR 10 hours ago
- London Takes The Great Leap Forward wp.me/pyNwx-eRN 12 hours ago
- Up And Down On The East London Line wp.me/pyNwx-eR5 15 hours ago