I hadn’t known there was an Abbey at Barking.
It was all very rural.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife in 2007 and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, football, horses, food, dogs, computers and family, that are some of the other things that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Erica Roe
- The Northgate Is Now The De Beauvoir Arms
- A Call From 08000562422
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- About This Blog
- Free Wi-Fi In Marks And Spencer
- Street Art in Dalston
- I Finally Catch A New Bus for London in the Balls Pond Road
- Verified By Visa Just Lost Nationwide A Customer
TagsAdvertising Architecture Art Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Crime CrossRail Death Design Driving Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Horse Racing Internet Ipswich Town Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Religion Shopping Stations Stroke Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Weather Zopa
- In Copenhagen. Despeqate hotel as city full! Good meal in Italian. Might have found chairs. James 8 hours ago
- On the HST to Copenhagen. ATOC could teach them about ticketing. James 17 hours ago
- Sitting in Benny's hotel having lunch. James 1 day ago
- The curse of the hotel designer. Hotel Stureplan has so many small faults introduced by trendy designers. James 1 day ago
- In Stockholm. Hotel Stureplan looks fine. Weather was sunny, but now it's a proper thunder storm. James 2 days ago