Tulsa In Air Rage Incident
This was the headline, I saw on a so-called newspaper in Waitrose. I thought for a momemt something connected with 9/11 had happened.
But on closer reading, it would appear it was about some loser or Z-list celebrity, who I’s never heard of, called Tulisa.
Who is she?
I think I’ve found it here on the Mirror website.
Airlines should ban these people from flying, once a case is proven in court. They should also share the lists, so that these people would have to moderate their behavour.
Or alternatively you could start an airline called Air Dross!
They would fly anybody to anywhere. To make sure the plane was safe, I’m fairly certain that there are a number of ex-Marines or soldiers, who’d love the job as stewards. The thing is that many of the public would love to pay a premium fare to see stars behaving badly on a plane.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife in 2007 and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, football, horses, food, dogs, computers and family, that are some of the other things that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- You Get a Better Class of Busker in St. Paul's Tube Station
- What is a Selling Race?
- Removing Fence Posts
- Erica Roe
- Could the London Overground Call at Brixton?
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- The Big Difference Between Real Tennis and Lawn Tennis
- The Northgate Is Now The De Beauvoir Arms
- The Destroyed and the New
- INR Results
TagsAdvertising Architecture Art Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Crime CrossRail Death Design Driving Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Horse Racing Internet Ipswich Town Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Religion Shopping Stations Stroke Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Weather Zopa
- On the ICE from Copenhagen to Hamburg. 376 Danish krone in First for a nearly five hour journey. James 15 hours ago
- In Copenhagen. Despeqate hotel as city full! Good meal in Italian. Might have found chairs. James 1 day ago
- On the HST to Copenhagen. ATOC could teach them about ticketing. James 1 day ago
- Sitting in Benny's hotel having lunch. James 2 days ago
- The curse of the hotel designer. Hotel Stureplan has so many small faults introduced by trendy designers. James 2 days ago