Tulsa In Air Rage Incident
This was the headline, I saw on a so-called newspaper in Waitrose. I thought for a momemt something connected with 9/11 had happened.
But on closer reading, it would appear it was about some loser or Z-list celebrity, who I’s never heard of, called Tulisa.
Who is she?
I think I’ve found it here on the Mirror website.
Airlines should ban these people from flying, once a case is proven in court. They should also share the lists, so that these people would have to moderate their behavour.
Or alternatively you could start an airline called Air Dross!
They would fly anybody to anywhere. To make sure the plane was safe, I’m fairly certain that there are a number of ex-Marines or soldiers, who’d love the job as stewards. The thing is that many of the public would love to pay a premium fare to see stars behaving badly on a plane.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- A Call From 08000562422
- Erica Roe
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- The Big Difference Between Real Tennis and Lawn Tennis
- Romeo's Gluten Free Bakery
- My University Scarf Rides Again
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- Was Andy Murray Victimised Over Lockerbie?
- How The City of London Gets Its Electricity
- England Against Italy In Manaus
92CCBB Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Cars Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cruise Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Humour Internet Ipswich Town Italy Justice Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scams Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- England Against Italy In Manaus wp.me/pyNwx-cQ2 3 days ago
- A Second Lazy Fish Pie wp.me/pyNwx-cPW 3 days ago
- Where Now For The New Bus for London? wp.me/pyNwx-cPS 3 days ago
- Did Nelson Mandela Cause Underground Problems? wp.me/pyNwx-cPP 4 days ago
- Proceeding Along Oxford Street wp.me/pyNwx-cPm 4 days ago
Site infoThe Anonymous Widower
The Andreas04 Theme.