I Thought Germans Obeyed Orders
This German trucker, obviously didn’t, as the signs said he shouldn’t cross the Forth Road road bridge.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- A Call From 08000562422
- Free Wi-Fi In Marks And Spencer
- The Real Winners In The Scottish Referendum
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Removing Fence Posts
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Jamie Oliver's Fish Pie
- What Is Natural Oak?
- What is a Selling Race?
- How Did The Rotherham Child Abuse Scandal Get So Big?
92CCBB Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Police Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- It’s All About Votes! wp.me/pyNwx-eKe 7 hours ago
- Do We Really Need A New London Airport? wp.me/pyNwx-eKc 8 hours ago
- Guns Kill People wp.me/pyNwx-eKa 8 hours ago
- What’s The Opposite Of Mushroom Management? wp.me/pyNwx-eK5 21 hours ago
- How Did The Rotherham Child Abuse Scandal Get So Big? wp.me/pyNwx-eK3 23 hours ago