I Thought Germans Obeyed Orders
This German trucker, obviously didn’t, as the signs said he shouldn’t cross the Forth Road road bridge.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- A Cool Place For Lunch
- Liverpool Gets The Puppets Out Again
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Ticketing In London Takes Another Big Step
- What Will A Reopened March And Wisbech Railway Mean?
- Erica Roe
- The Fifteen Billion Pound Railway
- Why Was Flight MH 17 Over Ukraine?
- Boring Television
- 92 Clubs
92CCBB Advertising Animals Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Police Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Transport Fares In London Take Another Big Step wp.me/pyNwx-ev8 15 hours ago
- Boring Television wp.me/pyNwx-ev5 22 hours ago
- How Would The Scottish Diaspora Vote On Independence? wp.me/pyNwx-ev1 22 hours ago
- A Cool Place For Lunch wp.me/pyNwx-euZ 1 day ago
- The Fifteen Billion Pound Railway wp.me/pyNwx-euX 1 day ago