I Thought Germans Obeyed Orders
This German trucker, obviously didn’t, as the signs said he shouldn’t cross the Forth Road road bridge.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Removing Fence Posts
- Could the London Overground Call at Brixton?
- Where Now For The New Bus for London?
- Erica Roe
- I'm Watching The World Cup Draw
- My First Real Fish And Chips In Thirty Years
- New Trains for Old
- Carve Her Name With Pride
- The Big Difference Between Real Tennis and Lawn Tennis
92CCBB Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Cars Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cruise Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Humour Internet Ipswich Town Italy Justice Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scams Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- England Against Italy In Manaus wp.me/pyNwx-cQ2 15 hours ago
- A Second Lazy Fish Pie wp.me/pyNwx-cPW 1 day ago
- Where Now For The New Bus for London? wp.me/pyNwx-cPS 1 day ago
- Did Nelson Mandela Cause Underground Problems? wp.me/pyNwx-cPP 1 day ago
- Proceeding Along Oxford Street wp.me/pyNwx-cPm 1 day ago
Site infoThe Anonymous Widower
The Andreas04 Theme.