The Emirates Air-Line Progresses » Greenwich Station on the Emirates Air Line
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- A Marks And Spencer Gluten-Free Baguette
- A Call From 08000562422
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- What is a Selling Race?
- CFX Group
- The Bridges of Newcastle
- Full Steam Ahead On The Railways
- The Easy-Entry Spacious Class 378 Train
- Custom House Station Is Starting To Look Like One
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
92CCBB Advertising Animals Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Police Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Liverpool Gets The Puppets Out Again wp.me/pyNwx-euE 2 hours ago
- What Will A Reopened March And Wisbech Railway Mean? wp.me/pyNwx-euz 3 hours ago
- Full Steam Ahead On The Railways wp.me/pyNwx-euv 4 hours ago
- The Easy-Entry Spacious Class 378 Train wp.me/pyNwx-euq 18 hours ago
- Custom House Station Is Starting To Look Like One wp.me/pyNwx-eua 19 hours ago