Has Stuart Pearce Done Enough?
Certainly in my opinion, as his other team beat the Belgians 4-0 on the night.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- The Back Passage At Kings Cross St. Pancras
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Erica Roe
- The Crossrail Site At Limmo Is Winding Down
- Gluten Free Pizza And Beer In Munich
- The Royal London Hospital
- A List Of Lindsey Bareham's Gluten-Free Recipes
- Street Art in Dalston
- We Have Ways Of Making You Learn
92CCBB Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Police Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- No Contactless Bank Cards On The Emirates Air-Line wp.me/pyNwx-evS 56 minutes ago
- Do We Really Want The Barking In Parliament? wp.me/pyNwx-evQ 1 hour ago
- The Crossrail Site At Limmo Is Winding Down wp.me/pyNwx-evJ 16 hours ago
- The Crossrail Portal At Royal Victoria From The Bridge wp.me/pyNwx-evC 16 hours ago
- The Back Passage At Kings Cross St.@Pancras wp.me/pyNwx-evv 17 hours ago