Has Stuart Pearce Done Enough?
Certainly in my opinion, as his other team beat the Belgians 4-0 on the night.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- A Stroke Of Genius
- A Call From 08000562422
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Erica Roe
- Inflated Balloons Are Allowed On Birmingham Buses
- CFX Group
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Match Three - Birmingham 2 Ipswich 2
- The Trams Are Arriving At Birmingham New Street
92CCBB Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Police Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- A New Take On Dumbbells wp.me/pyNwx-eHU 5 hours ago
- Are These The Perfect Gluten-Free Dunking Biscuit? wp.me/pyNwx-eHP 5 hours ago
- And Now We’ve Got A Blue Bus! wp.me/pyNwx-eHL 5 hours ago
- Why I Didn’t Buy An Ice Cream wp.me/pyNwx-eHI 6 hours ago
- Why I Didn’t Buy Another Pair Of DAKs Trousers wp.me/pyNwx-eHG 6 hours ago