Has Stuart Pearce Done Enough?
Certainly in my opinion, as his other team beat the Belgians 4-0 on the night.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Don't Blame Me I Voted Yes!
- There's Work To Do On The Gospel Oak To Barking Line
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Erica Roe
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- We're Back To The West Lothian Question
- A Robust View On Homeopathy In The Times
- A Call From 08000562422
- Why Are Polling Stations Called Polling Places In Scotland?
- Does London Need Devo Max?
92CCBB Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Ticketing Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Does London Need A ‘Grand Paris Express’? wp.me/pyNwx-eU1 15 hours ago
- Before Overground –@Clapton wp.me/pyNwx-eTB 1 day ago
- Before Overground – Hackney Downs wp.me/pyNwx-eTl 1 day ago
- We’re Back To The West Lothian Question wp.me/pyNwx-eTi 1 day ago
- Before Overground – London Fields wp.me/pyNwx-eSV 1 day ago