Beccles Station and the Start of the Construction of the Loop » Beccles Station – April 2013
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- The Back Passage At Kings Cross St. Pancras
- A Call From 08000562422
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- The Crossrail Site At Limmo Is Winding Down
- Erica Roe
- Gluten Free Pizza And Beer In Munich
- First Class Gluten-Free Food
- A List Of Lindsey Bareham's Gluten-Free Recipes
- Easing London's Housing Crisis
92CCBB Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Police Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Easing London’s Housing Crisis wp.me/pyNwx-evV 11 hours ago
- No Contactless Bank Cards On The Emirates Air-Line wp.me/pyNwx-evS 13 hours ago
- Do We Really Want The Barking In Parliament? wp.me/pyNwx-evQ 13 hours ago
- The Crossrail Site At Limmo Is Winding Down wp.me/pyNwx-evJ 1 day ago
- The Crossrail Portal At Royal Victoria From The Bridge wp.me/pyNwx-evC 1 day ago