Canoe Slalom At The Lee Valley
These pictures show the general view of my journey there, the venue and some of the competition.
I’ll post a separate one on the food and some video later.
I should say though that everything was very well-organised. Here’s a few points.
- My friend, who cycled all the way from Kingston, even found that the bike park had guards and was very secure.
- I only got my tickets on Sunday night, and it would appear that this was because, they did a nifty bit of rigging with the stands and created some more seats.
- There didn’t appear to be many unoccupied seats.
- The ticket collection worked very well and I was also able to collect my athletic and boxing tickets, I bought on Sunday.
- The view was excellent, as you can see from the pictures.
It was an enjoyable day and I’ might even go again in a couple of years time, as I believe they’re having a World Championships here.