About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife in 2007 and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, football, horses, food, dogs, computers and family, that are some of the other things that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Erica Roe
- The Northgate Is Now The De Beauvoir Arms
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- A A Gill On Harrods
- Removing Fence Posts
- A Call From 08000562422
- What is a Selling Race?
- About This Blog
- The Big Difference Between Real Tennis and Lawn Tennis
- Should We Add the Lea Valley Lines to the Overground?
TagsAdvertising Architecture Art Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Crime CrossRail Death Design Driving Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Horse Racing Internet Ipswich Town Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground New Bus for London Olympics Phones Politics Religion Shopping Stations Stroke Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Weather Zopa
- On the ICE from Copenhagen to Hamburg. 376 Danish krone in First for a nearly five hour journey. James 5 hours ago
- In Copenhagen. Despeqate hotel as city full! Good meal in Italian. Might have found chairs. James 1 day ago
- On the HST to Copenhagen. ATOC could teach them about ticketing. James 1 day ago
- Sitting in Benny's hotel having lunch. James 2 days ago
- The curse of the hotel designer. Hotel Stureplan has so many small faults introduced by trendy designers. James 2 days ago