St. James’ Park, Newcastle » St. James’ Park, Newcastle
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- My First Real Fish And Chips In Thirty Years
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- Erica Roe
- A Call From 08000562422
- Will Shoreditch High Street Be Connected To The Central Line?
- Refurbishing A Northern Rail Class 319
- Free Wi-Fi In Marks And Spencer
- Should An Overground Station Be Built At Hythe Road?
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Police Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Could Tram-Trains Be Used To Advantage In Liverpool? wp.me/pyNwx-gAr 5 hours ago
- Should Trains Run From Dalston Junction To Hayes? wp.me/pyNwx-gA9 1 day ago
- Could Tram-Trains Be Used To Advantage In Croydon? wp.me/pyNwx-gA0 1 day ago
- Could Tram-Trains Be Used To Advantage In Edinburgh? wp.me/pyNwx-gzT 2 days ago
- Should An Overground Station Be Built At Hythe Road? wp.me/pyNwx-gzP 2 days ago