Wandering Around Brussels » Berlaymont Building, Brussels
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Asking The Oracle At Delphi For Help On The Greek Bailout anonw.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/ask… 15 hours ago
- A Tree-Lined Section Of Cycle Superhighway Route 1 anonw.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/a-t… http://t.co/4PrNsJHriP 18 hours ago
- Hope For Sufferers Of Cystic Fibrosis? anonw.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/hop… 1 day ago
- It Looks Like The Hackney Downs/Central Link Is Ready To Open anonw.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/it-… http://t.co/HeUhCEBXWq 1 day ago
- Why Would You Create A New Digital Bank In Durham? anonw.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/why… 1 day ago