About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- It Looks Like The Hackney Downs/Central Link Is Ready To Open
- What is a Selling Race?
- A Call From 08000562422
- What Happens to a Homebase Fuchsia
- What Might Have Been At Walthamstow And Woodford
- The Big Difference Between Real Tennis and Lawn Tennis
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- The Dreadful Wall Cabinets Are Down anonw.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/the… http://t.co/ZDpX8Sd96B 35 minutes ago
- Where’s The 33cl.@Bottles? anonw.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/whe… http://t.co/W7UQASCxzT 55 minutes ago
- A Police Car With 330,000 Miles On The Clock anonw.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/a-p… http://t.co/gN4QbAisp8 1 hour ago
- Tribute To A Hero anonw.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/tri… http://t.co/Ow2JfmdRhR 1 hour ago
- Why Are Some Rails Painted White And What Is Saggy Wire Syndrome? anonw.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/why… 5 hours ago