Protected: Engineering and Consultancy Services
Enter your password to view comments.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- A Call From 08000562422
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Erica Roe
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- Could the London Overground Call at Brixton?
- Removing Fence Posts
- A Sandwich Board in Islington
- Google Chrome Problems
- Romeo's Gluten Free Bakery
- A List Of Lindsey Bareham's Gluten-Free Recipes
92CCBB Advertising Animals Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cambridge Busway Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scams Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Not Everything Goes Up! wp.me/pyNwx-dv5 8 hours ago
- I Bet This Story Is Raising A Few Laughs In Suffolk wp.me/pyNwx-dv2 11 hours ago
- Google Chrome Problems wp.me/pyNwx-duS 13 hours ago
- A Worrying Report On CFCs And HCFCs wp.me/pyNwx-duK 1 day ago
- Could Hebden Bridge Be The UK’s Second City? wp.me/pyNwx-duF 2 days ago