Protected: Engineering and Consultancy Services
Enter your password to view comments.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- The Nut Behind The Steering Wheel
- Kirkstall Forge - A New Station For Leeds
- You Get a Better Class of Busker in St. Paul's Tube Station
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- The UK's Unhealthiest High Streets And Gluten Free Food
- Antonio's Pepolata
- Does Elizabeth Rizzini Ever Wear The Same On-Screen Outfit Twice?
- Galerie Nationale du Jeu de Paume, Paris
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa