Protected: Engineering and Consultancy Services
Enter your password to view comments.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Could Tram-Trains Be Used To Advantage North Of Manchester?
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- You Get a Better Class of Busker in St. Paul's Tube Station
- Thank You Transport for London
- The New London Overground Platform at Clapham Junction
- Poached Smoked Haddock With Poached Eggs
- Should Crossrail Go To Dartford And Gravesham?
- Nick Robinson Has Just Said Ed Balls Is The Cleverest Economist He's Ever Met
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Whither HS2 And HS3? anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/whi… 7 hours ago
- Death On The Line anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/dea… 11 hours ago
- Five-Car Trains Are Running On The North London Line anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/fiv… http://t.co/Oybn9UmeCP 17 hours ago
- The Hackney Downs/Central Link Is Not Small anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/the… http://t.co/vbHt4g4eoi 18 hours ago
- Thank You Transport for London anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/tha… 18 hours ago