Tulsa In Air Rage Incident
This was the headline, I saw on a so-called newspaper in Waitrose. I thought for a momemt something connected with 9/11 had happened.
But on closer reading, it would appear it was about some loser or Z-list celebrity, who I’s never heard of, called Tulisa.
Who is she?
I think I’ve found it here on the Mirror website.
Airlines should ban these people from flying, once a case is proven in court. They should also share the lists, so that these people would have to moderate their behavour.
Or alternatively you could start an airline called Air Dross!
They would fly anybody to anywhere. To make sure the plane was safe, I’m fairly certain that there are a number of ex-Marines or soldiers, who’d love the job as stewards. The thing is that many of the public would love to pay a premium fare to see stars behaving badly on a plane.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Refurbishing A Northern Rail Class 319
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Free Wi-Fi In Marks And Spencer
- A Call From 08000562422
- A Message To All Customers Of Currys/Dixons plc
- The Big Difference Between Real Tennis and Lawn Tennis
- Before Crossrail - Gidea Park
- Through London In The Dark On A Bus
- Should An Overground Station Be Built At Hythe Road?
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Police Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Could Tram-Trains Be Used To Advantage In Liverpool? wp.me/pyNwx-gAr 4 days ago
- Should Trains Run From Dalston Junction To Hayes? wp.me/pyNwx-gA9 6 days ago
- Could Tram-Trains Be Used To Advantage In Croydon? wp.me/pyNwx-gA0 6 days ago
- Could Tram-Trains Be Used To Advantage In Edinburgh? wp.me/pyNwx-gzT 6 days ago
- Should An Overground Station Be Built At Hythe Road? wp.me/pyNwx-gzP 6 days ago