I Thought Germans Obeyed Orders
This German trucker, obviously didn’t, as the signs said he shouldn’t cross the Forth Road road bridge.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Could Tram-Trains Be Used To Advantage North Of Manchester?
- The Big Difference Between Real Tennis and Lawn Tennis
- A Call From 08000562422
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- What Might Have Been At Walthamstow And Woodford
- Should Crossrail Go To Dartford And Gravesham?
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- A Report On The DLR’s Future anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/a-r… 2 hours ago
- The High Meads Loop At Stratford anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/the… http://t.co/nHDaUOOaAl 10 hours ago
- No Wonder Lyle’s Is On The Evening Standard Shortlist anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/no-… 11 hours ago
- What It Must Be Like Inside The Hauer-King House anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/wha… http://t.co/qJzgmepqZ7 14 hours ago
- The Downs End Of The Hackney Downs/Central Link anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/25/the… http://t.co/nEqgRbxh1P 1 day ago