The Emirates Air-Line Progresses » Greenwich Station on the Emirates Air Line
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- By Train To Ebbw Vale wp.me/pyNwx-hxi 9 hours ago
- Accessible Crossrail Sites wp.me/pyNwx-hxf 1 day ago
- Walking To The Eynsham Drive Bridge At Abbey Wood wp.me/pyNwx-hwF 1 day ago
- Crossrail Works At Abbey Wood Station wp.me/pyNwx-hwn 1 day ago
- Crossrail Works From Eynsham Drive Bridge, Abbey Wood wp.me/pyNwx-hvX 1 day ago