The New Balcony at Waterloo » The Balcony at Waterloo Station Takes Shape
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- A Call From 08000562422
- What is a Selling Race?
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Suffering From Short-And-Alone Syndrome
- The Bridges of Newcastle
- Big Belly Bins In Islington
- My First Ocado Delivery
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- It Looks Like 315817 Is The Prototype Overground Class 315 Train
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- A Birthday Card For An Eighty-Year-Old Widow anonw.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/a-b… http://t.co/rGAtU9RDyo 1 hour ago
- Ocado’s Not Very Green Packaging anonw.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/oca… http://t.co/W8VAkzdsA6 2 hours ago
- My Crap Steel Kitchen Cabinets anonw.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/my-… http://t.co/A5DqNNeLMH 2 hours ago
- The Next Phase Of The Overground anonw.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/the… 3 hours ago
- Could Britain Become The World’s Health Hub? anonw.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/cou… 3 hours ago