Beccles Station and the Start of the Construction of the Loop » Beccles Station – April 2013
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Homerton Station anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/hom… http://t.co/kTto7vR04I 2 hours ago
- Freight At Hackney Wick anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/fre… http://t.co/0U8nxM3nLf 3 hours ago
- This Could Be An Interesting Way To Spend An Evening In Stockholm? anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/thi… 5 hours ago
- Women And Fraud anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/wom… 17 hours ago
- Powered By Footsteps anonw.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/pow… http://t.co/6iM4lUTqT3 19 hours ago