Beccles Station and the Start of the Construction of the Loop » Beccles Station – April 2013
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- A Call From 08000562422
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- Crossrail 2's Tunnels Under London
- St. James' Park, Newcastle
- What is a Selling Race?
- Refurbishing A Northern Rail Class 319
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- London Bridge Bus Station Opens on Monday
- The Wuppertal Schwebebahn
- Arnos Grove, Southgate and Oakwood
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Police Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television Terrorism The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Could Tram-Trains Be Used To Advantage In Liverpool? wp.me/pyNwx-gAr 3 days ago
- Should Trains Run From Dalston Junction To Hayes? wp.me/pyNwx-gA9 5 days ago
- Could Tram-Trains Be Used To Advantage In Croydon? wp.me/pyNwx-gA0 5 days ago
- Could Tram-Trains Be Used To Advantage In Edinburgh? wp.me/pyNwx-gzT 5 days ago
- Should An Overground Station Be Built At Hythe Road? wp.me/pyNwx-gzP 5 days ago