Man Has Boris Tattooed on his Leg
Each to his own I suppose. But this?
No comments yet.
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- A Call From 08000562422
- Erica Roe
- Should Hornsey Road Station Be Reopened?
- The East End Dogsbody Who Got To Shoot The Queen
- A Station For The Chattering Classes
- Steph McGovern Wears A Bustle
- What is a Selling Race?
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- Hampstead Heath Station Gets Upgraded
92CCBB Advertising Animals Architecture Art Athletics Australia Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cambridge Busway Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scams Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Trains United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Are The Consumers Controlling The Energy Prices? wp.me/pyNwx-dKT 14 hours ago
- A Station For The Chattering Classes wp.me/pyNwx-dKB 1 day ago
- A Slow Train From Shenfield wp.me/pyNwx-dKx 1 day ago
- Work And Progress At Pudding Mill Lane Station wp.me/pyNwx-dK5 1 day ago
- The East End Dogsbody Who Got To Shoot The Queen wp.me/pyNwx-dK1 2 days ago