I’m just watching Peterborough against Sunderland on ITV. Watching being the key word, as the sound isn’t working properly.
But then ITV has form in providing crap football coverage!
About This Blog
What this blog will eventually be about I do not know.
But it will be about how I’m coping with the loss of my wife and son to cancer in recent years and how I manage with being a coeliac and recovering from a stroke. It will be about travel, sport, engineering, food, art, computers, large projects and London, that are some of the passions that fill my life.
And hopefully, it will get rid of the lonely times, from which I still suffer.
Why Anonymous? That’s how you feel at times.
- Edinburgh to Inverness in the Cab of an HST
- The Unreserved Coach E On Virgin Trains
- A Call From 08000562422
- A Message To All Customers Of Currys/Dixons plc
- Removing Fence Posts
- Poached Smoked Haddock With Poached Eggs
- The Bridges of Newcastle
- Would A Tram-Tube Be Feasible?
- Was This Pilot Marion Wilberforce?
Advertising Architecture Art Athletics Banks BBC Building Buses Cambridge Cancer Charity Coeliac Construction Cricket Crime CrossRail Cycling Death Design Docklands Light Railway Driving Energy Engineering Entertainment Films Flying Football France Fraud Freight Germany Gordon Brown Hackney Horse Racing Hotel Humour Internet Ipswich Ipswich Town Italy Law Liverpool London London Overground London Underground Manchester Museum Music My House New Bus for London NuLabor Olympics Phones Politics Recipe Religion Scotland Second World War Shopping Smoking Spam Stations Stroke Suffolk Tax Television The Netherlands Ticketing Trains Trams United States Waitrose Walking Weather Zopa
- Would A Tram-Tube Be Feasible? wp.me/pyNwx-h7B 22 hours ago
- Crossrail 2 At Wimbledon wp.me/pyNwx-h7s 23 hours ago
- Dalston To Wimbledon And Back wp.me/pyNwx-h7n 1 day ago
- Police On The Trains/Tubes In South London wp.me/pyNwx-h7l 2 days ago
- Would This Be The Easiest Station To Build In The UK? wp.me/pyNwx-h76 3 days ago